1. The promoter is: Seasonal Wishes, Unipessoal Lda who reside at Rua da Fundição, N.º 240 3700-119 São João da Madeira, Portugal
2. The competition is open globally to anyone aged 18 years or over except employees of ‘The Promoter’ and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. This is strictly an 18+ event. Entries by anyone below this will be voided.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are listed via Instagram here.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. ONE winner will win 1 pair of size 8 Custom Rolling Loud Nike trainers
9. Closing date for entry will be 23:59 PM GMT on 4/07/2023. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The winner will be picked and contacted on or after 22/06/2023. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. By participating in the competition and accepting the prize, the participant acknowledges and agrees that the promoter shall not be held responsible for the delivery of the won shoes. While the promoter will make reasonable efforts to facilitate the delivery process, any issues, delays, or failures in the delivery of the shoes shall not be attributed to the promoter. The participant releases the promoter and affiliates from any liability associated with the delivery of the won shoe
11. If the winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified in the winner notification, we reserve the right to award the prize to another entrant.
12. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
-You must share the competition post to your story on Instagram
-You must DM rolling loud with proof of purchase of a ticket to Rolling Loud Portugal 2023
13. Prize is non-transferable in name. Terms & Conditions of the venue apply.
14. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.